Fine Art/Oil painting C. Southcott

Question
Evening
Evening  
Here is the signature on the painting. Camera does not allow for the colors or texture.

Answer
Deborah,
I would say your camera DOES capture some of the flavor of this painting, and I can see a good bit of this oil painting.  Thick, painterly brushstokes.  Looks to be on canvas?

Anyway, despite a good strong signature and even a title, I cannot identify this artist for you.  I am unfamiliar with an artist by name of Southcott, nor can I find any such name in artist databases.  

Just because you may not have a piece by a listed artist is not to say you cannot hang and enjoy your painting.  I hope you have a chance to look at your original artwork everyday!

Thanks for your email.

Stu

Stuart Cartwright