Fine Art/Raphael Tuck and Sons Chromolithographs

Question
Pickwick Papers Illustration
Pickwick Papers Illust  
I am trying to find out some information about a series of chromolithographs that are illustratations of Charles Dickens books. They are from The Pickwick Papers Example: "The Pickwickians Leaving" and "The Meeting of Pip and Estella In the Inn Yard" (9 1/2" x 13 3/4" each). They have Raphael Tuck and Sons and also Art Education, Inc. New York along the bottom border. Can you tell me anything about this series of prints? They are in excellent condition and have been reframed in the last few years. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Answer
Raphael Tuck and Sons were well known printers. The range of what they printed is vast. Prices are all over the map, many are low end for prints online etc. You need specific info and that takes time and research.  If you want to persue it further, send a request to:
collectdali@aol.com and I will get back to you. Include a ph# in case I have questions.

Dan

Dan Twyman