Fine Art/Salvador Dali lithograph

Question
Hello,

I have an IMMORTALS OF ART Toulouse-Lautrec by Salvador Dali lithograph.

It is sealed within the frame with the certificate of authenticity of the back which states, "The societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris certifies and warrants that this is an original etching, signed in the plate by Salvador Dali. The Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure has been created by The Collector's Guild Ltd. to set and uphold the highest standards for original lithographs and etchings". There is a raised seal as well as "The Collector;s Guild LTD - 185 Madison Avenue - New York, NY 10016" on the authentication sticker. It is also stamped "105 D".

I have tried to research this online to get a better understanding of value and worth, but cannot find anything specific regarding this series of work. Was wondering if you could help me identify this as an authentic piece of his work? I have read quite a bit abut Dali forgeries and am now worried that may be what I have...

Answer
Dear Kimberly,

I hope you are doing well. I will do my best to help. You can email photos (attach and not in the body of the email),of the entire painting, both front and back, the signature, and any other writing on the painting or frame. Please take high resolution clear photos for me to open up in my photo program. Send as attachments rather than inserting the image into the body of the email. I also need the dimentions of the image area, and the dimentions of the entire piece. Scan or photograph the COA as well. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley