Fine Art/authentication

Question
A couple of questions. 1. I have 2 oils on canvass,appear to be Venice. Artist sign is G.Bell. Any info?
2. I have picked up at a flea market or the like, a landscape on wood. I do not think there is a sign but not sure as I have not got it in the vicinity.  How popular was it to do these on wood, and is there possibly any significance.  In your opinion, would it possibly be worth me researching more?
3.  Saw the ? about cil with sign. Schmidl. My parents purchased an oil from a dealer friend who went regularly to Europe to buy, and it is a landscape as well with O.Schmidl in corner. Bought around 1967 to 1969.  Is this also a factory mass prod. item like you referred to before?  Thankyou so much for your input.

Answer
There are many artists named G. Bell.  To narrow this down, type:
 g. bell art    into google and compare your work to images you find.

As for the other, it has to be examined by someone that can arrive at a conslusion as to what you have.

I doubt anyone can help you without seeing detailed images of the work or the work itself.

Dan

Dan Twyman