Fine Art/Jan McPherson and George White

Josh D wrote at 2010-01-03 23:10:58
I own a few Jan McPherson works on wood. I have been looking for her as well. If you have any info please forward it on to me please.

Kiri wrote at 2012-01-30 18:53:49
Hi - The Jan McPherson I know is a contemporary New England artist who paints on wood in a folk art style. You can see some of her work on this website:

http://woodenpaintingjan.blogspot.com/

Julie B. wrote at 2016-01-08 15:29:48
That is not the same artist. This is definitely a more primitive oil on wood. I was told that the thickness of the wood matters to determine if it is really old or not. I am interested in what your paintings look like, Josh D. You can email me at juliebearcewright@verizon.net if you find this response.Thanks to both of you.

Julie Bearce wrote at 2016-01-08 16:40:23
Thanks but that is a different Jan McPherson. I would be interested in finding out about the paintings you have Josh D. I dont know how to contact you. My email is juliebearcewright@verizon.net  Thanks everyone.  

Joseph B. Laskowski