Fine Art/fabbri

Jono wrote at 2014-08-25 09:35:21
Hi there

I too have a painting by I. Fabbri, clearly the same artist, it is also a seascape with fisherman boats at sunset. I have just inherited from my father. The only history i know is that my parents were given the painting by my Grandfather as a wedding gift in 1968 but i am not sure how long he had the painting. the work has not been looked after and some of the paint has started to peel.I would also like some more info if possible.  

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration