Fine Art/la coqueta painting by puyet

Question
How could I find out the value of this picture? Where can I see the original one? the one I have  dimenison size 27 1/2  by 35 1/2 i was looking for the estimated, value sign and underline by Puyet with a gold plate in the bottom middle of the frame {La Coqueta Puyet}  please give me a call I would love to hear from you Mrs. Headley Thanks

Answer
Dear Dorothy,

I hope you are doing well. As you are aware, your picture is a reproduction (most likely distributed by Turner Wall Accessories), of the painting La Coqueta. It is one of the more popular of his images. The value of his reproductions, such as yours, is usually under $50. The original painting is most likely in a private collection as I do not have information on his work being in a museum.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley