Fine Art/miro exhibition poster

Question
i have acquired a miro exhibition poster(62"x47"). in the upper right corner in block letters, it says "galerie maeght, 13 rue de teheran, paris 8. there is a rendition of "l'oiseau soltaire, l'oiseau lunaire,etincelles" that does not match the original on the two piece, thick poster board. the name of the painting is in the lower right corner with "64/75" in pencil underneath the title. on the lower left edge "maeght editeur" is printed. what have i got? i can't find it on the internet. my curiosity is piqued by the obvious bleed over of medium on top of the edge of the 2 pieces of poster board where they don't meet flush. the two poster boards are professionally taped on the back. the poster is in a plain metal frame with a no backing and a wooden board spanning the frame across the taped seam on the back of the poster.

thanx

Answer
Maeght Editeur was a publisher of prints. This original exhibiton print was created by Joan Miro for an exhibition of his work held at Galerie Maeght, Paris, France. There are posters of the original poster from the exhibit, so you have more than one generation of the print. If you have the 1st printing from the exhibit, it is a collectable, but as it is not signed by the artist, it is not a high end piece. I suggest protecting it in a nice frame and enjoy it. The print will accrue value over time.

Dan

Dan Twyman