Fine Art/oil painting by lyonel laurenceau

Question
I will like to sell my painting in auction but i dont what to do and how to do it.
painting by Lyonel Laurenceau, years 1975, size 16 X 20, oil on canvas, if you gave me a e-mail address i can send you some pictures.
I leave in Canada, Quebec and i know it is not a good place to sell fine art, i will like to sell it in NY if you can gave me some address over there will be nice.

Answer
Try contacting http://www.galeriedartnader.com/

They know this artist, and will either buy direct from you, or auction it for you.  Probably about $2,500-$3,000.   

At auction you will receive the hammer price less about 20% sellers commission.  

Bonne Chance,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright