Fine Art/oil painting by lyonel laurenceau

I will like to sell my painting in auction but i dont what to do and how to do it.
painting by Lyonel Laurenceau, years 1975, size 16 X 20, oil on canvas, if you gave me a e-mail address i can send you some pictures.
I leave in Canada, Quebec and i know it is not a good place to sell fine art, i will like to sell it in NY if you can gave me some address over there will be nice.

Try contacting

They know this artist, and will either buy direct from you, or auction it for you.  Probably about $2,500-$3,000.   

At auction you will receive the hammer price less about 20% sellers commission.  

Bonne Chance,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration