Fine Art/painting

hi, I have a painting that belonged to my great  grandmother, and I was wondering how I find out how much it is worth, and if it is an orrigional, as I know there are alot of duplicates out there of this painting, its by Walter Einbeck, of a monk holding a wine glass Thanks for your help

Walter Einbeck
Title   Allegorie der Schönheit
Medium   oil on canvas
Year of Work   1921
Size   Height 49.2 in.; Width 39.4 in. / Height 125 cm.; Width 100.1 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Dorotheum: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 [Lot 79]
Kunst des 20.Jahrhunderts
Estimate   2,800 - 3,400 Euro (3,448 - 4,187 US$)
Sold For   2,500 Euro (3,071 US$) HAMMER Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University