Fine Art/two paintings

Question
I have two painting that were framed by anco bilt glendale ny. E.Jugan and DiDi I wanted some info regarding the artist. thak you wilda

Answer
Wilda,
I am familiar with the Anco Bilt frames that were very popular for artists in the eastern US in the post WWII era.  I believe the company, located in a section of Brooklyn, NY, did not last into the 1970s, so the frame dates your painting somewhat.  You likely have a frame that is original to the painting.  

I am not familiar with either Jugan or DiDi.  

Do try bringing your art to a local gallery, antique shop or auction house where you can certainly ask lots of questions of local proprietors, even if you cannot get an official appraisal for free.  

And the internet search engines are sometimes helpful, too.  I see you posted on Antiquesandthearts.com so hopefully that may help.

Best of luck,

Stu

Stuart Cartwright