Fine Art/two paintings

I have two painting that were framed by anco bilt glendale ny. E.Jugan and DiDi I wanted some info regarding the artist. thak you wilda

I am familiar with the Anco Bilt frames that were very popular for artists in the eastern US in the post WWII era.  I believe the company, located in a section of Brooklyn, NY, did not last into the 1970s, so the frame dates your painting somewhat.  You likely have a frame that is original to the painting.  

I am not familiar with either Jugan or DiDi.  

Do try bringing your art to a local gallery, antique shop or auction house where you can certainly ask lots of questions of local proprietors, even if you cannot get an official appraisal for free.  

And the internet search engines are sometimes helpful, too.  I see you posted on so hopefully that may help.

Best of luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration