Fine Art/last supper

Question
hi dolly i have a print of the last supper by Zabateri. i have looked on web site of the last supper prints by zabateri, but my print is different than all others being sold. in my print on the right hand side the man stud up with a white beard is looking at Jesus. also zabateri signed it on the left hand side instead of the right hand side.it is in a glass oak frame with gold gilt round the print. i live in the UK, i bought it in the UK 7 years a go, i was told it was first bought in Germany and it came from a bombed church, it was a collector i bought it from he was sending it to auction but i got hold of it first before it went under the hammer. i hope you can help with the mystery of the photo. thanking you Paul

Answer
Dear Paul,

Can you send photos in jpeg format for me to look at? I would need clear high resolution photos. If so, send them to dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. Have you had it looked at by an expert as to the medium of the print?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley