Fine Art/w h h trood

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
I recently acquired a print of a painting by W H Trood (signed lower left corner, dated 1890).  It is of puppies, kittens, ducklings, and chicks.  I can not find any information this picture/print.  Can you assist?  The pups and kittens are drinking milk from a large bowl or pan.  The ducks are biting on a leaf.  It is colored (leaf is green, chicks are yellow, dogs have brown).  It's maybe 8.5" by 14".  It's great and I need to know something about it.  Also, should I insure?

ANSWER: I am not a Trood expert, but I think you will find the help you need if you type:

William Henry Hamilton Trood art

into your google search bar.

Dan

QUESTION: I spent at least two hours googling him, variations of his name, the subject matter, and anything else I could think of.  There is nothing!  That's why I contacted you folks.  If there is a different expert I should ask, let me know.  I thought you were the Dan that had given another Trood related question an answer.

Answer
Follow these instructions:

Type this into your google search bar:

William Henry Hamilton Trood art

then hit enter.........THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF RESULTS WITH ALL KINDS OF HELPFUL INFO AND LINKS TO GALLERIES ETC.

If for some reason you cannot find the vast data online, then come back and ask any or all of the other experts here.

Dan

Dan Twyman