Fine Art/$$$$

I own a lithograph of Sierrs Sunrise by D. John Massaroni. It was my parents. I have a Certificate of ownership number 00174 from the United States Commemorative Fine Arts Gallery. Is this worth anything? Thank you for your time.

Lithographs are not considered "fine art".  You should be over in the collectables or perhaps antiques forums.  

One can enter "Dino Massaroni" "Sierra Sunrise" on an Internet search engine such as Google and find a plethora of vendors and other information regards this print.

Not being expert in lithographs, but seeing what comes up on such an Internet search...I would venture that your lithograph is a very, very common picture, and hence not worth more than any fine looking decorative print.  Often the frame is worth more.

Best of luck,
Stu Cartwright

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration