Fine Art/1886 etching

Question
Hello, Im curious about a etching that i have,Its by T C Farrer  The title is Fishing in a punt. Its appears to be in water color. It has London published Nov 1st 1886 by Robert Dunthorne at the Rembrant Head in Vigo street W. the size is width23 by 14 and a quarter inch approx. it does have T.C.Farrer.1886. in the down stage right corner or facing the picture lower left corner  it has also has been framed and matted. thank you sincerly Phil.

Answer
Is this an etching or watercolor. There is a big difference.
This is for an oil.
An etching would be $200-$300.
2   
    Thomas Charles Farrer
Title   Harbor at sunset
Medium   Oil on Board
Year of Work   1883-1883
Size   Height 12.8 in.; Width 20.2 in. / Height 32.4 cm.; Width 51.4 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Northeast Auctions: Saturday, August 19, 2000 [Lot 454]
Portsmouth, New Hampshire Weekend Auction (lots 1-454)
Estimate   2,500 - 5,000 US$
Sold For   1,500 US$ HAMMER Currency Converter  

Joseph B. Laskowski