Fine Art/Alice in wonderland Salvador Dali Book

Question
I'm looking to buy a Alice in Wonderland Salvador Dali book from a friend that is in what i would describe as good to very good condition(i'm not an expert) anyway its in good condition and comes with all of the original stuff, including case. Im not sure what i should sell my book for or what its worth(i'm getting estimates anywhere from 3000 to 7000) so i'm really confused. any help would be awesome

Answer
First edition thus; limited edition of 2500 with Dali's signature in pencil on the title page. Loose signatures collected in cloth wrap housed inside large clamshell case with cloth boards and gilt decorated leather spine. Both bone and leather clasps present and in very good condiition. Mild spot of rubbing on spine of clamshell case, else fine condition. Text and illustrations are in fine condition, clean and free of foxing. All 12 illustrations and the original etching are present and in fine condition. Included with this is the publisher's pre-publication, illustrated advertisement and envelope as well as newpaper articles about the release of the book. Rare to find this set in such exellent condition and complete with the pre-publication information. Bookseller Inventory # JUV00135
$9,500.

A retail price I found anywhere from $8,500-$12,000.
A nice wholesale price if you are selling to a dealer would be $6,000.
Auction you could expect about that.

Joseph B. Laskowski