Fine Art/Art by Graham Lavallin

I have a print of Graham Lavallin titeled Rowboat On A Lake. Graham called it Homeward Bound. It has been off of the wall for sometime now and my wife suggested that we get rid of it. The print was my fathers and I have no idea of it's value. Can you guide me in a direction that might give us a start. THANK YOU in advance Richard

I have been able to find a print that was bought in at Dunning's in 1992.
Here is there address and phone number.

755 Church Rd
Elgin, IL 60123
Ph 847-741-3483
Fax 847-426-7531

I could find no other info on this print or what it might sell for.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University