Fine Art/Bernard Pothast

Question
I have been trying to find the title of a particular painting by Bernard Pothast but have been unable to do so.  The image has sentimental value to my mom, so while I don't own the actual painting or even a print of it I'd really like to find out what it's called.  Here is a link to the image:  (It's the best one I have.  Sorry)

http://i40.tinypic.com/18j95w.jpg

Thanks for any help you can give me at all.  

Answer
Pothast painted hundreds of paintings similar to the one you sent me.  I have seen them titled in various ways, most as "Mothers little Helpers".  As to the exact title of your print, I am not sure and it may have never been officially titled.  Sorry I could not be of more help.

alexander reeves