Fine Art/Bernard Pothast

I have been trying to find the title of a particular painting by Bernard Pothast but have been unable to do so.  The image has sentimental value to my mom, so while I don't own the actual painting or even a print of it I'd really like to find out what it's called.  Here is a link to the image:  (It's the best one I have.  Sorry)

Thanks for any help you can give me at all.  

Pothast painted hundreds of paintings similar to the one you sent me.  I have seen them titled in various ways, most as "Mothers little Helpers".  As to the exact title of your print, I am not sure and it may have never been officially titled.  Sorry I could not be of more help.

alexander reeves

all questions relating to 18th 19th and 20th Century American and European fine art.

20 years of experience as an art consultant.

Board Member. The George Washington Foundation Collections Committee. George Washington Foundation Collection Committee. Commonwealth Club of Virginia

Washington and Lee University. BA in Art History Sotheby's Institute. American Arts Masters Program.

Numerous institutions including; Virginia Museum of Fine Art Virginia Historical Society Colonial Williamsburg Museum of American Wildlife Greenville Art Museum