Fine Art/Dali. Divine Comedy

I would be grateful if you assist me in authenticating a set of Dali prints. I have sent various mails to Descharnes asking his fees for authenticating the following work, but have received no replys.  What do I do now?!

Briefy, the set consists of 100 prints in three volumns with both the outer sleeve and book cover covered in silk or satin.  This set is in three volumns Red, Blue and Purple with the text written in French in the corresponding colours.

There is a certificate signed by Dali on paper from the Hotel Meurice 14th of November 1974 authenticating it as his work.  I have 'Exemplaire 469' of 500.
These prints were engraved by Raymond Jacquet and Jean Taricco on Rives paper.
Are you aware of this later French edition.1974, as other editions appear to be in the sixties.
I very much look forward to hearing from you with regard to the above,
thank you for your cooperation.  Attached one image..Don't seem to be able to attach more documents.
Valerie Reid

ANSWER: Yes, please call Joe at 888-888-3254  

QUESTION: I live in Spain and it costs me to call this 800 no. please answer by e mail.

OK, so this was a set up from the start.  I asked you to call us, you said you could not afford to call, so I sent you an email address so we can help you, but you did not use that????

This is a free service and I am a volunteer.

Your rating of 1 is rediculous.

To get the kind of help you need, you will have to spend some money.
There are a variety of editions of Devine Comedy, the only way to be sure is to have them examined. I don't want to give you info on good works to find out you have unauthorized copies. There is no way around it.

In the future, please send all messages to,

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.