Fine Art/Dali El Cid Collector's Guild

I have a Salvador Dali Collector's Guild Ltd. of El Cid. It is in perfect condition. After researching the web, I am very confident it is authentic (correct placement of signature, authenticity information on the back, etc.)The certificate of authenticity on the back has a raised seal, and reads "Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris certifies and warrants that this is an original etching by Salvadore Dali..." Can you advise me as to how I might be able to sell it if I should choose to do so? Approximate value if you have an idea...Thanks.

The Five Spanish Immortal series from Collectors Guild, were low end prints they sent to their members.  I have never sold them as we sell investment art here, and the Collectors Guild works were more decorative. If you feel you have a pencil signed work by Dali, send all details and images to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.