Fine Art/Elisabeth Sonrel painting

I am curious to find out a general date of a painting by Elisabeth Sonrel ; it is titled "Les deux Soeurs" (The two Sisters)and was painted at Roche de L'imperatrice (Rock of the Empress) in Plougestel , France's signed & monogrammed in the lower right.
An oddity of this etude to the old artist's topic (Two Sisters) is the fact that the title of the painting is hidden in the lower left foreground at the base of a flowerbush. It is , as best as I can tell from my research , painted in the artists' handwriting.
Which leads to my second question ... do you know if Elisabeth Sonrel ever included the title of any painting within any work she produced ?
I have not found this to be the case in any and all research I've done on her work , and I'm very curious as to why it exists on the painting I own .
I realise that the second question is an obscure one that may not be answerable , but I thank you in advance for just looking at my question/posting .

Hello, I found some information telling me that this painting could have been sold by Sotheby's. I could not access any info though. I could find no other painting or watercolor with a title like that. Are you sure this is not a colored lithograph?
This would have been done in the 1st quarter of the 20th century

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University