Fine Art/Eric Sloane

Question
Hello Mr. Laskowski,
I had asked you about an appraisal for a work by Eric Sloane.  I sent a response to what I thought was your email.  I'm not sure if you received it.  I asked how I would go about getting an appraisal and you said you could do one.  I asked then if you could provide papers for my insurance and I sent photos.  I did not hear from you so am trying "Experts" again.  (I'm an "Expert.com" in writing and composition)  Could you please let me know if you got the photos or my email.

Answer
Hello, sorry for the delay. Yes, I did get the photos. This I assume would be for replacement value and not fair market value. Correct?

Could you possibly send me polaroids or hard copies of the photos?

I cannot print these out with my printer very well.

I would need the purpose of the appraisal, your name(s), address, phone, any pertinent info regarding provenance. Size, condition, medium, support, for example, masonite, oil on canvas.

I can say right now that based on what I am seeing that at auction I could see this piece selling in the range of $12-$15,000 maybe more depending on where it is sold and what date.

So, yes I am still willing to do it.

Thank You for your time,
Joseph B. Laskowski

Joseph B. Laskowski