Fine Art/Identify Painting & Artist - Followup

Question
Old Barn 002.jpg
Old Barn 002.jpg  
Hi, I sent you a message already and was going to upload another photo of the painting's artist/signature, but was allowed only one pic. So, here is the other. Also, the painting is signed "Blaine" instead of "Baine" which I mentioned in my first message. Sorry for the mistake. Thank you again, and your time and kind consideration is most grateful..........Fred

Answer
Fred,
I have sought some additional expertise.   Jury is back with an answer.  Not the one you want.

Not even "early work".   Nell Blaine just never did anything like this.  Closer examination of the signature in your big pictures, shows it is not hers.  One dealer says he's seen a similar "Blaine" very recently, and politely suggests it is perhaps someone else with the same name.    

C'est la vie.
Stu

Stuart Cartwright