Fine Art/Identify artist / painting

Oil Painting
Oil Painting  
I have had this painting in the family for over 40 years. I have tried on several occasions to try and identify the artist but have not been able. I would be grateful if you could help me on this.
Here are links to pictures:

Thanks in advance.

Dear Pablo,

It is a beautiful painting. I cannot see the signature well enough to try to read it. Can you email me a close up photo with high resolution so that I can enlarge it in photoshop? Please send as an attachment to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.