Fine Art/Info about S. Lobau

Question
Painting by S. Lobau
Painting by S. Lobau  
I have an oil painting signed by S. Lobau and am trying to find out more about the artist and his work. There is a card attached to the back of the painting that identifies the artist as born in Reichenhall, Germany in 1912, beginning studies in Munich and later moving to Vienna. The painting was purchased about 1962 in Raleigh, NC. The painting is a landscape 23" by 46" not including the frame. My picture does not do the painting justice as it is very beautiful (to me).

Answer
Dear Sarah,

You are right, it is beautiful. The artist should be listed, but I cannot find a Lobau in my books. Can you send me a close up photo of the signature so that I can enlarge it in photoshop? Also a photo of the sticker on the back. Please send them in high resolution to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley