Fine Art/N C Wyeth

Question
Portrait of Abraham Lincoln
Portrait of Abraham Li  
I recently came across across an NC Wyeth print called
"Portrait of Abraham Lincoln" It is # 131/175. Made by Black Box Studios. The provenance shows that this piece once hung in the Illinois Capitol Building. The previous owner had donated some old Lincoln letters to the state.
It is signed by four past State Governors.
Could you tell me anything else about it?
Do you think it has any value, or is more of a decorative
piece?

Thank you.

Answer
N. C. Wyeth print of Abraham Lincoln, numbered lower rt. 68/175, unsgd., paper size 35 1/2" h x 26 3/4" w, taken from his mural In the Dark Days of the Civil War, w/4 signatures at the bottom - William N. Stratton, Samuel H. Shapiro, Phil D. Ogilvi (?), and Don Walker.

This is what I found online for you but no prices. Is it signed by Wyeth?

Joseph B. Laskowski