Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph Jacqueline with flowers

Question
Hello,
I purchased a lithograph which is approximately 34 x 34 from a TV art show. I paid 500. I also received an additional appraisal stating that the replacement value is 9000. It is signed by the estate of Picasso< (Domain Picasso?) This was authorized with a letter of authenticity on the back of the frame in 1982. It is 57 of 500. Is there a Domain Picasso or is this not true please?
If I wanted to sell this who do you recommend.
Thank you,
Sincerely Rich

Answer
Rich, do you want the short answer or the long answer?
The short is that you were scammed. Do not believe that this is by any means authentic. Most of these COA's unless certified by the estate are worthless. They can say whatever they want on these COA's. the bottom line is that they took your $500. If there is a way to get your money back DO IT. Go to a reputable gallery or an auction such as Swann Galleries in NEw York. Buy from the.
Remember the adage,"If it is too good to be true, it probably is" " Caveat Emptor"

Joseph B. Laskowski