Fine Art/Walter Dendy Sadler

QUESTION: I have, what I believe, is an original by Sadler...three monks by the river.  It was purchased at a reliable gallery maybe ten years ago...I am interested in selling it or at least finding out it's value.
Thank you in advance

ANSWER: Original Print or original painting?

QUESTION: original painting..
thank you

Iam not sure of the size of your piece or what it looks like. Here is what I found for you.

Title:'Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross'
21.26" x 16.34"
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Signed Lower Right
Lot: 74
Auction House: Bonhams Knightsbridge
Low Est.:   $3,006    (2,000)
High Est.:   $4,509    (3,000)
Sales Price**:    $3,607    (2,400)

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University