Fine Art/Art by Graham Lavallin

Rod wrote at 2009-08-06 04:38:07
Joseph we have the same picture and are inquiring about its value also have you had any luck finding out? Thank you in advance

Pam wrote at 2013-01-25 06:14:26
I have a framed homeward bound priny by graham  that I have had hanging in my (several) offices for at least two decades.  It is part of me now.  I have a very dear friend who would love the same print she has been admiring for 15 years and these entries are the closest I have comrade to finding one.  If either of you are interested in parting with yours I am interested in knowing your price.  Please let me know if it is available.

Bill wrote at 2015-07-19 17:25:53
I have a 30 x 40 framed print I'm looking to sell. Email me if you're still interested.  Bill

Joseph B. Laskowski