Fine Art/Art by Graham Lavallin

Rod wrote at 2009-08-06 04:38:07
Joseph we have the same picture and are inquiring about its value also have you had any luck finding out? Thank you in advance

Pam wrote at 2013-01-25 06:14:26
I have a framed homeward bound priny by graham  that I have had hanging in my (several) offices for at least two decades.  It is part of me now.  I have a very dear friend who would love the same print she has been admiring for 15 years and these entries are the closest I have comrade to finding one.  If either of you are interested in parting with yours I am interested in knowing your price.  Please let me know if it is available.

Bill wrote at 2015-07-19 17:25:53
I have a 30 x 40 framed print I'm looking to sell. Email me if you're still interested.  Bill

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University