Fine Art/oil painting original paul w. whitener

superbonz wrote at 2009-07-31 09:00:54
in Joseph laskowski's answer, 4-27-09, the comment we would be glad to look at a photo of portrait. but Paul whitener was NOT a "Jr"  i never said he was...if you are implying about the number next to his name, that is (44), when he painted the picture...i just found this reply by accident from back in April...

superbonz wrote at 2010-02-02 15:35:35
superbonz here, i just found Paul's answer from 4/09,

Paul said Mr. whitener was not a junior.  that is correct, what your seeing in his signature, is the year 44, not junior

DAVID wrote at 2015-09-29 20:27:49
I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING WORKS BY MR. WHITENER.  EMAIL ME LDSESQ@HOTMAIL.COM

Joseph B. Laskowski