Fine Art/1870 on the river hudson at newburg oil painting

would like to see how much a 30x50 oil painting of on the river hudson at newburg1870 painted by j. bianchi this painting is signed and the portrait has info on back canvas is slightly faded unable to find out anything about it

Title:Windsor Castle from Cooper Hill
24" x 36"
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Lot: 100
Auction House: New Orleans Auction Galleries Inc
Low Est.:   $2,000   
High Est.:   $4,000   
Hammer Price:    -not sold-   

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University