Fine Art/Aldo Luongo

I have a Luongo charcoal that was given to me many years ago.  It is signed Aldo Luongo 69.  At the time I was told it may or may not be a print, but now I am curious how to go about determining whether it is an original.  There is an Academy Arts Division tag on the back, and it lists the Picture No. as "Lovers" which I assume is supposed to be the title.  I have not been able to find this image in any online galleries. Can you assist me with this?

"Lovers" by Aldo Luongo
"Lovers" by Aldo Luong  
Aldo Luongo is a contemporary artist.  Check his website at  

Dealers in his works include:
Santa Fe, NM

American Design Limited
Aurora, CO

I found this charcoal entitled "Lovers" in a previous answer listed on AllExperts.  I wonder if is similar to yours?  Check with the galleries.

Best of luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration