Fine Art/Aldo Luongo

Question
I have a Luongo charcoal that was given to me many years ago.  It is signed Aldo Luongo 69.  At the time I was told it may or may not be a print, but now I am curious how to go about determining whether it is an original.  There is an Academy Arts Division tag on the back, and it lists the Picture No. as "Lovers" which I assume is supposed to be the title.  I have not been able to find this image in any online galleries. Can you assist me with this?

Answer
"Lovers" by Aldo Luongo
"Lovers" by Aldo Luong  
Alison,
Aldo Luongo is a contemporary artist.  Check his website at www.aldoluongo.com.  

Dealers in his works include:

www.timmonsgalleries.com
Santa Fe, NM

American Design Limited
Aurora, CO

Gallart.com

I found this charcoal entitled "Lovers" in a previous answer listed on AllExperts.  I wonder if is similar to yours?  Check with the galleries.

Best of luck,
Stu  

Stuart Cartwright