Fine Art/Antoine Blanchard and other unidentified oil

Question
painting 1
painting 1  
We have 3 paintings that we are hoping to value and ultimately sell.  Can you help provide some insight into these?

The first painting I cannot make out the signature.  It is an original oil, painting size 10 x 12 not including the frame

Antoine Blanchard both are 10 x 14(not including the frame I believe these are lithographs produced by DAC ny

I have 4 pictues of each if you want me to send them to an emial address

Answer
Cheryl,
I cannot give you any information about the Blanchard lithographs.  As you are aware, an original Antoine Blanchard might be valued into the thousands of dollars, but a lithograph...not worth a lot.  Best to check with any local antiques dealer or antique auctioneer.

My email address can be found at www.cartwrightfineart.com if you wish to send me detailed pictures, including closeup of the signature, of your original oil painting.  Tell me what large city is nearby, and I can perhaps guide you to a local pro.

Best regards,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright