Fine Art/Artist Signature

Question
Apples Still Life
Apples Still Life  
QUESTION: I need help to indenify the artist signature of five oil on canvas . I will send one hoping you can be of assistance. One pic need restoration. Please help.

ANSWER: I appreciate artists wanting some flare in their signatures, but it makes things difficult down the road when collectors are trying to identify the works.

I'll see if i can come up with anything.

Dan

Still Life Apples
Still Life Apples  
QUESTION: Thank you so much Dan, i'm sending the back of the still life "Apples", it is stamped " Made in Spain". I hope this helps.

Answer
As I spend most of my time with Salvador Dali works, the image you provided is not familiar to me. The list of Spanish Still Life Artists is endless, so more research needs to be done. You can study works by Francisco de Palacios all the way to modern day Spanish Still Life Artists and see many similar to the one you have. We just need to narrow it down.

Dan

Dan Twyman