Fine Art/Oil on Canvas painting of ship

Question
Maritime Oil on canvas
Maritime Oil on canvas  
Joseph,  I was handed down a painting when my grandfather passed away of, what looks to be, a whaler ship very similar to that of THE WANDERER or the CHARLES W. MORGAN whaling ship.  I can not make out the signature. I was curious if you were able to assist since I am trying to find out more about it including it's worth, etc.  I also have another image of signature....Thank you

Answer
Lance, this is one of those paintings that were done in the last 20 years by the Asian market to send over here and sell as decorative paintings for those people who could not affoed the real thing. Fair Market value is nominal. Enjoy it on your wall.

Joseph B. Laskowski