Fine Art/Oil & watercolor art

Question
Mr. Laskowski,
I have done some research and can't find anything on my watercolor art. The artist's name is Louis Bretou and the title of the art is "Villiers Milloriu". I believe it was set in the late 1800's to early 1900's.  The next one is a Maritime of a ship on the ocean signed "Ferguson".  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.  Melissa Finan

Answer
    Louis Le Breton
Title   Un navire à trois mâts dans une tempête
Medium   Pen and Ink and Watercolor
Size   Height 10.1 in.; Width 11.7 in. / Height 25.7 cm.; Width 29.7 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Christie's Paris: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 [Lot 277]
Dessins Anciens et du 19ème Siècle
Estimate   2,000 - 3,000 Euro (2,010 - 3,015 US$)
Sold For   2,350 Euro (2,331 US$) PREMIUM Currency Converter

I need to see photos.

Joseph B. Laskowski