Fine Art/Toulouse Lautrec

Question
The Circus
The Circus  
Hi i have had this posthumous lithograph Lautrec for 20 years and tried to find some research about it .It is signed in pencil on one side 484/500 and on the other in pencil de toulouse lautrec.It not a glicee it is on original Musee De AAlbi thick parchment inside original gilt frame.it has some yellowing due to age but perfect every other way.thanks anmac

Answer
Henri de Toulouse Lautrec works were often signed with his official stamp that looked like H T and L inside a circle, although your piece has a written signature in the bottom right. I can see the plate markings around the edges of the images, which is good. And there's some writing in the top left margin.

This piece looks to be in good condition. The yellowing often happens from a piece that was framed for a long time then taken out of its frame.

I will research this piece further, and meanwhile if you could please tell me 1) what it says in the top left, and 2) what the signature reads. If you could, close up photos of both parts would be great.

Thanks,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans