Fine Art/UNKNOWN ARTIST/INFO

Question
author sig
author sig  
I recently acquired a seascape painting signed by what looks to be R FISHER in the bottom right corner.  The painting also is numbered 24148 on the side of the painting.  I am trying to find out the artist's name and some background information if possible.  I have attached a photo with a copy of the artist's signature.  Unfortunately I was only able to attach one photo, if you would like a photo of the painting I will e-mail you one.  I thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to offer.

Answer
Andrea, what I can tell you based on what I have read and seen is that your painting is from the 1980's-2000 era. With the number on the side that is a reference number for the manufacturer of this painting. 24148 would be the reference for the particular seascape. This is probably not the only painting that has been produced like this. They are made over in Asia and exported to America. Not worth a whole lot. More so decorative. Enjoy the piece if you like it and hang it on the wall. It is not investment quality.

Joseph B. Laskowski