Fine Art/abel grimmer prints

I have obtained two abel grimmer prints,,12x12.  they are labled rudolf lesch fine arts   ' title' months of the year'

the man that held them just passed and was about 80 yrs old.  one I cannot fine on the internet sights.   it has people walking over a bridge with others in a boat passing along other stone structures with a tree and cows in the front.   do you have any idea if these are of any value or rare?  thank you so much for your time.

Dear Judith,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize for the delay, but I have been ill with a stomach virus. I will try to answer your questions. Can you email me photographs? If so, please email to Let me know if you can't and I'll try to locate the images.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.