Fine Art/abel grimmer prints

Question
I have obtained two abel grimmer prints,,12x12.  they are labled rudolf lesch fine arts   ' title' months of the year'

the man that held them just passed and was about 80 yrs old.  one I cannot fine on the internet sights.   it has people walking over a bridge with others in a boat passing along other stone structures with a tree and cows in the front.   do you have any idea if these are of any value or rare?  thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Dear Judith,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize for the delay, but I have been ill with a stomach virus. I will try to answer your questions. Can you email me photographs? If so, please email to dolly12@aol.com. Let me know if you can't and I'll try to locate the images.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley