Fine Art/art

I have five pictures that are all signed and want to sell but I am having difficulty doing so. Four of the five are by Brett Johnson, I spoke to his agent,after questioning me she assured me they were the real thing. One for example is "The Baptizing". Another I just discovered that I have is one called "Morning", with the numbers v5235-378 are they worth anything. If so, how do I sell these items.

If they are signed and numbered, they are worth fair market value about $100-$200 a piece. I looked on Google and found a place that is selling his signed and numbered prints for $200-$300. If it is just a print and not signed and numbered, they are worth maybe $20-$30 a piece.
I would recommend an auction that would be willing to list them in the advertisement for you.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University