Fine Art/art

Question
I have five pictures that are all signed and want to sell but I am having difficulty doing so. Four of the five are by Brett Johnson, I spoke to his agent,after questioning me she assured me they were the real thing. One for example is "The Baptizing". Another I just discovered that I have is one called "Morning", with the numbers v5235-378 are they worth anything. If so, how do I sell these items.

Answer
If they are signed and numbered, they are worth fair market value about $100-$200 a piece. I looked on Google and found a place that is selling his signed and numbered prints for $200-$300. If it is just a print and not signed and numbered, they are worth maybe $20-$30 a piece.
I would recommend an auction that would be willing to list them in the advertisement for you.

Joseph B. Laskowski