Fine Art/Aldo Luongo

Robin Perine wrote at 2010-03-06 05:58:40
It is not an Original, but one of his VERY Rare Lithographs.  I have the same one given to me by my mother. I have been searching online for years, and your post is the first time I have seen a match!

Perhaps we have the only 2 still in existence!

(and in my quest looking at all his art I could find over tha past several years-this is my favorite of them all!)

Patria wrote at 2010-05-10 05:26:30
I have one too! I found it thrown in front of a Goodwill this afternoon!!! I love it!!! I was curious so I was doing some research online.  

Cathy wrote at 2011-07-18 01:57:22
I too have this charcoal of "Lovers" by Aldo Luongo and I love it.  I reminds me of my husband and myself.  I was wondering if anyone knows the value of this charcoal?

RENE wrote at 2012-04-29 21:37:21
I GOT 1 TO IT'S MY DADS HES HAD IT FOR YRS NOT SURE HOW LONG

MARIA O wrote at 2014-10-11 17:47:52
I also bought a print of the Lovers in 1969, in San Francisco, CA, together with anotherone of two children holding hands. They are my favorite.  Wonderful job!!!!  Congrats.

Stuart Cartwright