Fine Art/Erte Promotional Cards

Question
Phoenix Triumphant and back of another card
Phoenix Triumphant and  
I have 60 cards (approx.5x7) of Erte's works -- many have "Chalk & Vermilion Fine Arts, Ltd. 5 East 57th Street, New York, N.Y. 10022" on them, and I would assume these are "Promotional Cards" sent to art galleries to advertise the artists works available for sale by C & V Fine Arts. I also have some Vasarely, Shemi, McKnight, Nancy Hagin.  Are these of any value, and what are they really called? I also have sheets that have jewelry by Erte, and art by Jablonsky, Agam, Shemi, Balet, Hoffman. Are these of any value?
Thank you, in advance for the information and consideration you give to finding the answers for me.
Gloria Koller

Answer
Hello, these are just mailers' that were issued by the galleries for promo purposes from the opening of an exhibition.
Unless they are signed by the artist or have an original work of art, they are not worth anything per se.
To a collector of the artists work, these might be worth nominal value.  

Joseph B. Laskowski