Fine Art/F.M. Richter Painting

F.M. Richter
F.M. Richter  
I was trying to get some info on a large F.M. Richter Painting but not much info out there, I was curious what you may know. I have attatched a photo. I do not have the exact measurement but would say it is about 3' X 5'

I'll send you an answer, though European painting is beyond my usual scope.  A quick perusal of the database shows a single auction of an FM Richter picture...very much like the one you show here.  It was offered at a Swedish auction house last August for about US$500 and went unsold.

The auction house is:
Lilla Bukowskis
Arsenalsgatan 2
Phone: 46 8 614 08 70

Best of luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration