Fine Art/F.M. Richter Painting

Question
F.M. Richter
F.M. Richter  
Hello,
I was trying to get some info on a large F.M. Richter Painting but not much info out there, I was curious what you may know. I have attatched a photo. I do not have the exact measurement but would say it is about 3' X 5'

Answer
Jamie,
I'll send you an answer, though European painting is beyond my usual scope.  A quick perusal of the database shows a single auction of an FM Richter picture...very much like the one you show here.  It was offered at a Swedish auction house last August for about US$500 and went unsold.

The auction house is:
Lilla Bukowskis
Arsenalsgatan 2
Stockholm
Sweden
Phone: 46 8 614 08 70
info@lillabukowskis.com

Best of luck,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright