Fine Art/Lesch Print

Question
I recently purchased a print from a garage sale it is signed by Ian or Jan Neste (?) with printed on top left Copr. Rudolf Lesch N.Y and on the far right Editeurs Dietrich and C.Bruxelles. I didn't find any product number but haven't removed the backing from the picture yet. Do you have any history on this work. It is a beautiful print.

Answer
The print is it an etching that is pencil signed or is it a reproduction print after a painting. Thank You.
If it is an original etching, it could be worth $300-$500 fair market value.
Painter of urban landscapes, painter in watercolours, engraver, illustrator, poster artist

He was the nephew of Florimond Van Acker (1858-1940) and was his pupil. He was also a pupil of Acadamies of the Art schools of Bruges and Antwerp. He became professor with the ' Academies of Antwerp and Brussels.

He painted picturesque sites of Bruges and Antwerp. He also worked in Venice and in Brittany. He created also posters and models for processions and processions history

He became the most significant from Antwerp poster artist and carried out also stamps, cosrumes and illustrations of books. He illustrated the book " De Leeuw van Vlaanderen " of Henri Conscience (1912 Antwerp)

Joseph B. Laskowski