Fine Art/Lesch Print

I recently purchased a print from a garage sale it is signed by Ian or Jan Neste (?) with printed on top left Copr. Rudolf Lesch N.Y and on the far right Editeurs Dietrich and C.Bruxelles. I didn't find any product number but haven't removed the backing from the picture yet. Do you have any history on this work. It is a beautiful print.

The print is it an etching that is pencil signed or is it a reproduction print after a painting. Thank You.
If it is an original etching, it could be worth $300-$500 fair market value.
Painter of urban landscapes, painter in watercolours, engraver, illustrator, poster artist

He was the nephew of Florimond Van Acker (1858-1940) and was his pupil. He was also a pupil of Acadamies of the Art schools of Bruges and Antwerp. He became professor with the ' Academies of Antwerp and Brussels.

He painted picturesque sites of Bruges and Antwerp. He also worked in Venice and in Brittany. He created also posters and models for processions and processions history

He became the most significant from Antwerp poster artist and carried out also stamps, cosrumes and illustrations of books. He illustrated the book " De Leeuw van Vlaanderen " of Henri Conscience (1912 Antwerp)

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University