Fine Art/Ludwig Czerny watercolor

Question
I have 4 pen/ink/watercolors that are of houses & buildings in Austria,I believe. They have the scene and in the left bottom are measures of music. The writing is German so I don't understand it but, it seems to be certain strains of Beethoven's Eroica, Two are of Schubert's houses & music and the third is Liszt maybe?..they were purchased at a tag sale of an older couple who brought them back during the WWII years in Germany. At first I thought the signature, done in pencil or charcoal, was "T.Goenig" but after hours of research on here was led to your answer about a watercolor by Ludwig Czerny. They are framed in a style of that era as well. They all seem to be birthplaces or homes of these musicians...any ideas?...thanks, Carole

Answer
Carole,
Thank you for contacting me.  European art is not in my sweet spot, but as you know I can look them up for you.  

My recommendation to you is to contact the following auction house in Vienna.  Most of the Czerny pictures that have come to auction have passed through this establishment:

www.dorotheum.com  

Best of luck,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright