Fine Art/Lyonel Feininger

Question
I own a beautiful Feininger. Think it's original. I haven't taken it out of the frame.. don't want to disturb it. The name is Fischer-Kutter. Dated 25. 6. 30. If it is a print, it's especially high quality.. fools the eye. Mat opening is about 9 1/2 x 14" .. heavy paper, off white.

It's not the Fischer-Kutter painting I see on various sites, dated 1922. It's an entirely different painting.

This is all blues, with a single sail boat (with two figures inside) Boat is off center to the right.. Blue watercolor washes in various tones, and black ink sketch lines and wash.. the typical defining line around the outside.. sky divided into geometric areas. signature, title and date at the bottom. (signature bottom left, date bottom right)

I'd like to sell the piece. I've researched until I'm blue in the face.. cannot find this image anywhere.

Can you give me any kind of guidance?

Answer
There are a few galleries that sell works by this artist. You would have better luck contacting them for info.  I don't list them here as this is a public site and I don't want to advertise for a gallery I am not familiar with.

Type:

Lyonel Feininger Fischer-Kutter   in your google search bar, hit enter, then click on the "images" link at the top left fo the page.
Some of the google images have links to galleries.

Dan

Dan Twyman