Fine Art/Oil Painting by Sam Berger

Question
I have an oil Painting by an artist named Sam Berger.  On the back of the canvas..it looks to be a German stamp with the name Viktoria Maltuch..with numbers for the painting I think.  I am looking for more information on this painting and about the painter himself.  I got the painting from my grandmother.  Thank you for your help.. I have searched and searched and haven't found a thing.  I think it is older..it has been hanging in my grandparents house for almost 40 years.. but my grandmother liked to collect antiques..Please help if you can. Take care,  Jeri

Answer
I belong to a number of online services as well, I see a few questions asking who this artist is, no one seems to have answers.
I will see what I can find in the published artists guides, but if he's never been published, it could be tough.

Dan

Dan Twyman