Fine Art/Picasso "Pierrot" on canvas 1901

Picasso "Pierrot" on canvas 1901
Picasso "Pierrot" on c  
I own a Picasso "Pierrot". I have also seen it listed on the web as "White Clown" It is painted on canvas 16 x 20 on the back it states: This is a Hand Made Canvas Panel - The May Co. Artists' Materials California. Is it a real Picasso? What is it worth?

Dear Jeff,

I hope you are doing well. Without looking at the painting in person, I cannot tell if it is an applied print to canvas, serigraph, or original painting. It is most likely a copy made after the original Picasso painting. I feel comfortable is saying that it is not an original Picasso painting. Value would be decorative rather than collective. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.