Fine Art/Picasso "Pierrot" on canvas 1901

Question
Picasso "Pierrot" on canvas 1901
Picasso "Pierrot" on c  
I own a Picasso "Pierrot". I have also seen it listed on the web as "White Clown" It is painted on canvas 16 x 20 on the back it states: This is a Hand Made Canvas Panel - The May Co. Artists' Materials California. Is it a real Picasso? What is it worth?

Answer
Dear Jeff,

I hope you are doing well. Without looking at the painting in person, I cannot tell if it is an applied print to canvas, serigraph, or original painting. It is most likely a copy made after the original Picasso painting. I feel comfortable is saying that it is not an original Picasso painting. Value would be decorative rather than collective. I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley