Fine Art/A. Schrader painting of men smoking

I have a print (I think) of men smoking in a room in front of a fireplace - it is very old looking and has in the lower Right corner cursive " A. Schrader. mn" (not sure about the "n" might be an "r" and Printing "Louis Wolff & Co. ltd. london W. T"? -- then I can't see anymore due to the frame. How can I find out more about it and how much it is worth.  Thank you,  Vickie

Antonio Schrader German Early 19th Century
A print of his if not pencil signed would be worth $200-$300. If it is pencil signed or is hand-colored than the price would be $400-$500.

Antonio Schrader
Title   Kong Friedrich Wilhelm III til hest, i baggrunden Berlin
Medium   Oil on Canvas
Year of Work   1820-1820
Size   Height 49.6 in.; Width 37.4 in. / Height 126 cm.; Width 95 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale of   Bruun Rasmussen Bredgade Copenhagen: Tuesday, October 06, 1998 [Lot 00072]
50th Anniversary Auction: Paintings (lots 1-311)
Estimate   500,000 DK (77,589 US$)
Sold For   BOUGHT IN

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University