Fine Art/Watercolor

This is a watercolor by James has 2 commercial fishing boat facing heading out with a small sail boat on the back right side of the boat on the right with the sail coming half way down

Title:Boat on a beach
14" x 19.50"
Created: not given
See all lots for this auction
Pencil and watercolor/Paper
Signed Lower Left
Lot: 2076
Auction House: Bonhams & Butterfields San Francisco
Low Est.:   $1,000   
High Est.:   $2,000   
Sales Price**:    $1,080   

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University